Cloudstream is an Android app for streaming and downloading Movies, TV-Series, and Anime. The app works mostly like Kodi and Stremio meaning no video sources are provided on the app and you have to install extensions in order to add functionality to the app.
However, if you add the right repositories, you can stream your favorite TV shows, Movies and Anime for free. The app provides all the contents without any ads, sign-up and subscription.
Also Read: How to Install Stremio Add-ons (2023)
I scoured the internet for the best repositories/addons and here are my top 5:
Keep in mind that the extensions can execute arbitrary code inside the app.
This means you should treat them with the same level of scrutiny you treat any apps. Extensions can also read all of the Cloudstream’s data.
Here’s a honorable mention:
- Sorastream –
How to Setup Cloudstream
- Install the cloudstream base app Stable or Pre-release
- Install the repositories
- Go to and install your desired extensions. → → →
- Go back to and click the button at the bottom right. Then select the category of the extension you have installed and select the extension.
You can install repositories using short codes too.
- Copy the shortcodes from the repositories
- Paste the code in → → → → and click