Binance is celebrating International Dog Day by gifting its customers 5000 free Doge Coins. International Dog Day is celebrated every year on 26 August. The day is observed to celebrate all dogs, irrespective of their breed, shape, size, etc. It is also celebrated to encourage people to adopt dogs, instead of buying them from pet shops.
If you send a gift card of any coin and any amount to anyone on Binance between August 26th and September 1st, 2021, you now stand a chance to win limited edition gift cards worth 50 DOGE for you and your recipient.
Also Read: How to Buy DogeCoin in Kenya
The offer is available to new and existing Binance users in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana and Kenya
How to win Free Doge Coin?
- Create and send a Binance gift card of any amount and any coin on the Binance app
- Fill in this form.
Binance will randomly select 100 users who created and sent Binance gift cards during the campaign period. The 100 users and their gift card recipients will each win a 25 DOGE gift card.
How to Send Gift Cards on Binance
- Update your Binance App to the latest version.
- Open Binance App > Tap Profile on the top left corner > Open Gift Card
- Choose one of the dog-themed templates
- You may include your referral link in the personal message if you’re sending it to a non-Binance user.
PS. The gift card sent must be redeemed by another user during the campaign period in order to be eligible.
Binance says the rewards in the form of Gift Cards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the promotion ends. You and your invitees will receive the Gift Card via the email addresses filled in the google form.