- RGE will commit to a long-term partnership with Heartware Network through the ‘Golden Hearts’ programme
- To launch RGE’s ‘Golden Hearts’, more than 200 Heartware Network youth volunteers and RGE employees engaged over 200 beneficiaries and caregivers from five (5) social service organisations at Gardens by the Bay
- RGE was founded in 1973 by Chairman Sukanto Tanoto, who first started his business in 1967 as a spare parts company.
- Tanoto Foundation is an independent philanthropic organisation founded by Mr Tanoto and his wife, Tinah Bingei Tanoto, in 1981 based on the belief that every person should have the opportunity to realise his or her full potential.
- Today, the Tanoto Foundation has been improving lives and making an impact in Singapore, Indonesia and China in three main areas: improving learning environments, future leader’s development, and medical research and sciences.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
About RGE – www.rgei.com
About Heartware Network – https://heartware.org/
Youth Development: Inducts youth into the world of volunteerism by instilling in them a ‘Make A Difference’ attitude through sustainable actions.
Youth Leadership: Empowers and equips youth with leadership skills to plan, lead, and execute large-scale community projects.
Youth Entrepreneurship: Develop life skills for the workspace through entrepreneurship opportunities, instilling a ‘Can Do, Will Do’ attitude.