Special Edition Marks In-Person Return of G2E Asia
SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 24 August 2022 – Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Asia will convene in-person for the first time since 2019 with the opening of the special edition in Singapore today. From August 24-26 at the Marina Bay Sands, more than 70 exhibitors and thousands of attendees from around the region will reconnect, network, and conduct business to propel the industry forward.
“G2E Asia is where the future of Asian gaming is defined. We are excited to bring the industry together once again and encouraged by the tremendous response from exhibitors and attendees to convene in Singapore,” said Chien Ee Yeh, President of APAC, Reed Exhibitions.
G2E Asia 2022, Special Edition: Singapore will feature content on the latest market trends, innovative products, and regulatory requirements and networking with technology specialists, investors, regulators, and top leaders in the field. On-site highlights include:
- The new Smart IR and Innovation Zone will demonstrate new products and solutions that help professionals to get first-hand information to operate more effectively in the new landscape.
- The Esports Connect Asia Regulatory Workshop is open to qualified attendees, targeting the regulatory and legal fields. Experts will share their knowledge and experiences on the challenges and opportunities in the regulation of esports and video games for consumer protection and economic development.
- The Future IR Tech Talk Forum features top industry expert talks on exciting innovations and product launches to drive business growth in different aspects of integrated resorts that include data analytics, cloud solutions, payment solutions, and marketing.
- The G2E Asia Conference Program returns for three content-rich days of sessions and forums led by high-level industry leaders, influencers, and experts. Highlights:
- o A keynote from Ed Bowers, President of Global Development for MGM Resorts International and President & CEO of MGM Resorts Japan
- o An in-depth look at the financial outlook for Asian gaming destinations as well as Asia’s integrated resorts in terms of regulation and future development opportunities.
- o Themes focused on What’s Next for Gaming and Entertainment in Asia, Win with Transformation, and Leveraging Innovation and Technology.
Segmented Industry Networking including the Table Games Networking Cocktails, Slots Networking Cocktails, eSports Networking Cocktails, and Future IR Technology Leaders Networking Cocktails.
To learn more about G2E Asia, visit www.g2easia.com.
Hashtag: #G2EAsia #G2EAsiaSingapore #Aug24-26 #MarinaBaySands
ABOUT G2E ASIA
G2E Asia is the international gaming trade show and conference for the Asian gaming industry. Organized by the American Gaming Association and RX, G2E Asia made its debut in 2007, defining itself as the preeminent show for the Asian gaming–entertainment industry.
About the American Gaming Association (AGA)
As the national trade group representing the U.S. casino industry, the American Gaming Association (AGA) fosters a policy and business environment where legal, regulated gaming thrives. The AGA’s diverse membership of commercial and tribal casino operators, sports betting and iGaming companies, gaming suppliers, and more lead the $261 billion industry and support 1.8 million jobs across the country.
About RX (Reed Exhibitions)
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities, and organizations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com