The PlayStation 5 now has a fully working jailbreak between firmware v3.00 and v4.51. If your PS5 runs any version between these, you can jailbreak it with a kernel exploit.
What is a Jailbreak?
In simple terms, a jailbreak removes software restrictions imposed by a device’s manufacturer. In the context of the PS5, this could potentially allow users to:
- Run unauthorized software (homebrew)
- Access and modify system files
- Install pirated games
How to Jailbreak your PS5
- Make sure your PS5 is not connected to the internet (temporarily)
- Disable system software updates
- Re-enable your internet connection
- Open the web browser on the PS5 (check this guide if you don’t know how)
- go to es7in1.site
- select idle sauce
- click on Jailbreak
- click on etaHEN (enable homebrew)
Change DNS settings
This helps stop updates.
- Head over to your advanced settings on your PS5
- Change DNS settings to manual
- change your primary DNS to 22.214.171.124
- change your secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199
- Restart your PS5
Please Note that this is meant for educational purposes only