Twitter recently introduced a feature that made it easier to share tweets to Instagram Stories, so instead of taking blurry screenshots and sharing a tweet manually, you can seamlessly share it.
When you share a tweet, it’ll appear as a moveable and resizable sticker directly on your Instagram Story. Unfortunately though, when you share a tweet to your Instagram Story, users won’t be taken back to Twitter to see the original post if they tap on the sticker — which is what happens when you share something from Instagram on your Story.
- Make sure you are logged into your Instagram account on your iOS device.
- Open Twitter and tap the share icon on a public Tweet (you won’t be able to share a tweet from a private account).
- Tap the Instagram Stories icon.
- The Twitter app will close and a new Story draft on Instagram will open.
- The Tweet you’ve selected to share will appear as a moveable and resizable sticker to share on Instagram Stories.
- Share the Tweet with your followers, a group, or a single user.