Stitch, a South African API fintech startup in partnership with Paystack and DisruptAfrica is launching an early-stage startup showcase, to help businesses access funding + support, to build the solution of their dreams.
Stitch was founded by Kiaan Pillay, Priyen Pillay, and Natalie Cuthbert and offers API access to bank accounts in Africa with a lightweight single Sign-On experience.
Stitch recently raised $4 million in seed funding and an extra $2 million seed extension in 2021
Requirements to participate in the Stitch Startup Showcase
Must be headquartered in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Ghana, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, or Rwanda
Must have a fintech or embedded finance solution
Selected companies will:
Pitch their businesses in front of global and local fintech investors and founders on Friday, 25th February.
Companies will receive
- Pitch support from members of the Stitch team
- Office hours with members of the Stitch team
- A 1-hour workshop with members of the Paystack team focused on fundraising and growth
- Free payment processing from Paystack for selected startups operating in NG, SA, and GH
- 6 months of free access to the Stitch API for selected startups operating in NG and SA
- *ALL applicants operating in SA and NG receive 2 months of free access to the Stitch API
Click here to apply.