It’s almost the festive season which means Black Friday is just around the corner which also means Jumia Black Friday promotion is just a few days away.
Jumia which is currently one of the biggest online retailers in the market has slated its upcoming Black Friday month from 5th and 28th November 2021. This is according to the ads flying around.
According to the Ads, you will get some cool deals like a cow for Sh100 or a cooker at almost half the price. In order to participate, one will only need to visit the Jumia app and secure deals ahead of the shopping season.
Jumia Black Friday has over the years been widely seen to help digitize the economy – providing a reason for customers to log on, shop safely while social distancing & save time and money.
How To Get The Most Out Of Jumia Black Friday
- Keep a lookout for the Ads and the App
- Know what you’re going to buy and stick to it to avoid impulsive buying
- Always do your price research, sometimes a deal is not even a deal
- Follow Retailers on Social Media for a faster sneak peek of deals
- Understand store return policies