Polygon, one of the biggest crypto projects with the symbol MATIC, and also a technology platform that enables blockchain networks to connect and scale is currently hosting Polygon BUIDL IT, the second Polygon-native hackathon with prizes worth more than $500,000 on the line!
Buidl It is a global web3 hackathon aimed at promoting web3 development and talent. If you’re someone who has been exploring the space for a while or looking to jump from web2 to web3, now is the opportunity to take up challenges and expand your skillset. Show us what you got.
Polygon is exclusively looking for Kenyan talent to apply for the BUIDL IT hackathon, these are developers, entrepreneurs, artists, and students alike who are already in or want to begin their Blockchain & Web3 journey and showcase their innovative ideas & projects on a grand scale.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. It has been built with a developer-first mindset – built by developers, for developers. Project builders will be able to use Polygon’s quick and cheap transactions to bring their ideas to life with great UX.
“Whether you’re a veteran or new to Web3, BUIDL IT is an opportunity for you to level up your skills to build and contribute to a more robust & decentralized Web3 ecosystem.”
All you need is an idea and an internet connection to buidl and join the fastest-growing ecosystem in web3.
Polygon is the fastest growing ecosystem in web3 – built for developers, by developers. Be it DeFi, Gaming, NFTs, or any other use case, Polygon allows you to build great UX, scale your Dapps and reach millions of users.
Participants in BUIDL IT can compete in various tracks for a chance to win prizes worth more than $500,000
The tracks that participants can compete in are:
- Best DeFi Project(s)
- Build the next-gen financial applications for the decentralized economy.
- Best NFT/Gaming Project(s)
- Combine creativity with Engineering to build awesome NFT dApps
- Best Tooling/Infrastructure
- Create developer/ infrastructure tooling for the Polygon Ecosystem
- Best Gaming
- Make some fun and interactive games on chain
- Best Web3 integration in Web2
- Build the Web3 version of your favorite Web2 product
- Best Public goods
- Create social impact by building public goods
- Everything 2k
- Build the next generation of web3 dApps using Zero-knowledge tools and infrastructure
- Prize Pool
- The top 20 best projects on Polygon will receive a share of the prize pool
Apart from this, the best projects will get a chance to pitch, incubate, and raise venture capital from prominent investors worldwide!
Apply here now!