Nigerian Open Banking Startup Mono is now live in Kenya. Mono enables its partners to build apps that make transfers from their customers’ bank accounts instantly, help them understand their users’ cash flow with more detailed information, and offer convenient credit, among other things.
What they said:
“Working with growing Kenyan businesses that provide customers with various financial solutions — from rent financing to micro loans — in the last few months prior to this launch, has been insightful and instrumental to our understanding of the important role that secure access to financial data plays in the Kenyan market.”
“There is less friction with our customer journey and customers are able to sign up and receive credit decisions instantly resulting in better customer satisfaction. We’ve also seen improved Turnaround Times (TATs) with customers, and we’re able to make more informed credit decisions as we do not rely on customers’ self-reported income and expenses.” Bryan Maranga, Product Manager at LipaLater Group, Kenya
Mono is providing this services in Kenya;
- Secure access to rich customer financial data (transactions, income, statements) with the Mono Connect API.
- Coverage across the top 5 financial institutions.
- Powerful, easy-to-integrate, and documented APIs
- Developer resources, SDKs, and Libraries
- Integration assistance
- A Dashboard to track your connections, and more
- Free and easy signup
- Clear pricing to match your business needs