- In addition to partners, Schneider is extending submissions to customers and suppliers for the second edition.
- New application criteria will empower companies to deliver a more integrated approach to how they Strategize, Digitize, and Decarbonize.
- Nominations are open from now until November 17, 2023.
- “Impact to my Customers”: rewarding partners that demonstrate sustainable leadership by enabling their customers to achieve their decarbonization goals.
- “Impact to my Enterprise”: rewarding customers that exhibit sustainability leadership in decarbonizing their own operations.
- “Impact to my Enterprise for Large or Midsize suppliers”: rewarding suppliers that are engaged in the Zero Carbon Project, a Schneider-led initiative aimed at halving the operational carbon emissions of the company’s top 1,000 global suppliers by 2025.
Hashtag: #SchneiderElectric #Partnershipsofthefuture #partneringforsustainability #sustainabilityimpactawards
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Discover the newest perspectives shaping sustainability, electricity 4.0, and next generation automation on Schneider Electric Insights.